- How can I receive free shipping service?
If your shipping address is in S. Korea, orders over €50.00 will be shipped without a fee. (Changes and restrictions may apply according to monthly promotions and shipment weight). Orders being sent to MallTail, DE center will be charged for an international shipping fee. Please be sure to write the correct address when you place your order.
- Why do I have to provide my name and resident number?
Vitatra asks for the information due to the following reasons. The Korea Customs Service requires the name and resident number for international shipments. If the receiver’s name and the resident number do not match, shipping process will be delayed. Vitatra promises the safety of your personal information.
- If I want to receive my orders in S. Korea, do I have to write my shipping address in Korean?
- Yes, if ordering to S. Korea, please enter your shipping address in Korean to avoid any delivery delay.
- Do I have to write my own MallTail order statement for international shipping?
- No, the system will automatically upload your MallTail order statement within 2 business days. If you have your MallTail ID, please enter it in when you check out for reward points.
- Why is there a limit of €120 and under for my order?
Vitatra has limited the purchase for orders going to S. Korea under €120 because of the Korean Customs Law. You can receive duty free service for all orders under $150(USD). By the Customs Law, orders exceeding the amount are charged additional tax.
Thank you for visiting VITATRA.DE
Choose your language.